Lightspeed Ballast/Bulbs Specifications:
- Lightspeed 1000 Watts CF<1.7, PF>0.97, Imax=10.5A ballast.
- Lightspeed MH Bulb Color 6000k @ 110000 lm (Included)
- Lightspeed HPS Bulb Color 2000k @140000 lm (Included)
- 1000W, Dimmable to 600w or 750W with Super Lumens switch
- High Pressure Sodium or Metal Halide bulb compatible
- Runs quiet and cool
- Anodized finish for long life
- 8 foot power cord included
- Lights bulbs up to 60 feet away
- Input: 120-240V, 50/60Hz
- ETL Listed
- Universal Lamp Cord Receptacle (compatible with most reflector cords)
- Fast start-up, stable light output, and longer bulb life
6" Cool Tube Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24” x 6” x 6” (63cm x 15cm x 15cm)
- 95% highly reflective European aluminum
- 6″ diameter integrated fittings on both ends
- Compatible with Magnetic and Digital Ballasts
- Vertical and Horizontal mounting options
- Built-in light socket and 15′ (4.5m) cord
- High quality tempered glass
- Accepts all sizes MH and HPS bulbs (E39 Socket)
The versatile multi-voltage Lightspeed 1000W grow light ballast was specifically designed to power horticultural grow lamps. Featuring a dimming switch set to 600W, 750W, or 1000W, the Lightspeed ballast will reliably power high pressure sodium and metal halide lamps of the corresponding wattage. Also featuring a super lumens switch for the grower that likes to push the limits of their grow lamp and boost it.
For exceptional results, pair the Lightspeed 1000W Ballast with the Lightspeed Pro 1000W HPS lamp. With an optimal 2350uMol output and deep red spectrum the Lightspeed Pro grow light will exceed all your expectations. Lightspeeds’ HPS bulb arc tube was built for hydroponic gardening, not lighting up parking lots. The refined output of our bulb balances the spectral output to help prevent internodal spacing, providing just the right bloom spectrum to maximize your flowering stage and produce large, tasty fruits and flowers.
The Lightspeed 1000W Ballast includes a removable power cable and is plug and play ready. Built to be lightweight and portable, it is intended for use with any HPS/MH reflector designed for remote ballast installation. This ballast has a lamp lighting range of up to 60 feet.
With through-ballast venting and CAD heat dissipation fins integrated into the aluminum casing you can expect a cool and quiet ballast that performs as promised. The anodized finish provides a layer of protection for the long life of your Lightspeed 1000W Ballast. IMPORTANT: Warranty void if used on relay, contactor or Flip Box
Air Cooled Reflector Features:
The 6” air cooled tube reflector is manufactured using high quality German aluminum and can be mounted vertically or horizontally based on the grow area. It is 24″ (63cm) long and has dual wings that can be adjusted. The tempered glass tube is very durable and there are twin 8″ aluminum flanges on both sides of the glass tube.
Ducting can be connected to take in air from outside your grow, pass air over the bulb and vent it back outside your grow room. This feature greatly reduces the heat in the grow area. The reflector is equipped with an industrial 15′ lamp cord and socket that is compatible with all sizes of HPS/MH bulbs and ballasts.