- 95% reflective German aluminum (chrome)
- Includes hanging hardware
- Combination of chrome and pebble chrome
- Compatible with all lamp types except BT-56
- Made in North America
- Unit Weight: 1.8 lb
- 15' power cord + Socket included
- Made for MH/HPS Bulbs (E39 Socket)
- Comes partially assembled (All Electrical is done, just minor assembly on the hood for shipping purposes)
- Watts: 600
- Kelvin: 1 x 5700K MH Bulb and 1 x 2000K HPS Bulb
- Lightspeed 600 Watts @ 5.1 amps @ 120 Volts ballast.
- Lightspeed MH Bulb Color 5700k @ 48000 lm (Included)
- Lightspeed HPS Bulb Color 2000k @ 90000 lm (Included)
- 600W, Dimmable to 400w or 600W with Super Lumens switch
- High Pressure Sodium or Metal Halide bulb compatible
- Runs quiet and cool
- Anodized finish for long life
- 8 foot power cord included
- Lights bulbs up to 60 feet away
- Input: 120-240V, 50/60Hz
- ETL Listed
- Universal Lamp Cord Receptacle (compatible with most reflector cords)
- Fast start-up, stable light output, and longer bulb life
- Unit Weight: 5.5lbs
*All Power/Ballast/Lamp cords included!
The versatile multi-voltage Lightspeed True 600W output, dimmable to 400W or 600W with Super Lumens switch. High Pressure Sodium or Metal Halide bulb compatible. Light-weight, runs quiet and cool. anodized finish for heat dissipation and long life. 8 foot power cord included. Lights bulbs up to 60 feet away. ETL listed.
The Lightspeed 600W Ballast includes a removable power cable and is plug and play ready. Built to be lightweight and portable, it is intended for use with any HPS/MH reflector designed for remote ballast installation. This ballast has a lamp lighting range of up to 60 feet.
With through-ballast venting and CAD heat dissipation fins integrated into the aluminum casing you can expect a cool and quiet ballast that performs as promised. The anodized finish provides a layer of protection for the long life of your Lightspeed 600W Ballast.
IMPORTANT: Warranty void if used on relay, contactor or Flip Box