*This item is special order please contact us for pricing and availability in your area.
- Control (3): Front mount only
- Air discharge orientation: End of cabinet only
- Duct collars: 8"
- Backdraft damper: No
- Filter: 1/2" MERV 8 washable
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil type: Aluminum
- Power cord length: 8 ft
- Hardwire option: No
- Discharge air temperature rise: 10°F – 30°F
- Drain connection (4): 3/4" MNPT Threaded
- Capacity (1): 70 ppd
- Energy Factor (1): 2.1 L/kW-h
- Airflow @ varying E.S.P. (external static pressure - dry coil): 0.0" w.c.-200 CFM, 0.2" w.c.-170 CFM, 0.4" w.c.-140 CFM
- Current draw (1): 5.8 Amps
- Noise: 53 dBA ducted - 58 dBA unducted
- Dimensions (cabinet only) (2): Width 12.5" - Height 12.5" - Length 25.0"
The Anden Model A70 Dehumidifier is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until periodic sampling determines a need for operation.
Inlet air operating conditions during: -Dehumidification: 50°F – 104°F, 40°F dew point min. -Ventilation: 40°F – 140°F, 0% – 99%RH (non-condensing)
(1) Rated capacity and energy factor test done and current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60%RH inlet air at 0.0 ESP. (2) Height does not include adjustable feet. The width excludes the filter doors and length excludes the duct collars. (3) Built-in automatic control capable to be set up for dehumidification and ventilation or zoning. (4) Adapters for threaded connection for plastic hose included.