- Exterior Material: heavy duty lightproof oxford cloth.
- Size: 4' x 4' x 6.5' (120 x 120 x 200 cm)
- Pole diameter (1mm thick): 1" (25mm)
- 3 Equipment support arms included
- Max hanging weight per support: 33 lbs (15kg)
- Floor splash tray included
- Support straps included
- Integrated vent covers with Velcro seals for proper ventilation and light proofing.
- Rectangle vents with mesh for better ventilation.
- Side Door Access to plants on both sides!
- Multiple vents for 4in, 6in fan and filter output.
The Black Box is a sealed indoor growing space for starting new plants from seeds or cuttings without the need for an exterior greenhouse. Use Black Box to separate plants at different stages of development, vary the internal conditions based on individual plant requirements, or experiment with different lighting to determine the best combination for growth. All zipper seals shut for lightproof. Multiple vents to accommodate fans and filter. Great for you to grow exotic fruits, herbs, vegetables or seasonal fruits out of season. Indoor gardening made easy
The exterior is made from a thick black canvas and has a silver reflective interior coating which lets the light provided from your grow lights stay concentrated on the plants. The Black Box also features metal framing made of strong, durable, steel tubing and heavy-duty zippers ; the venting and cord holes offer sleeves with draw strings to seal the exit ports around ducting and cords. The Black Box enables you to manipulate the growing environment so that you can achieve the optimum climate for your plants growth.
Quick and easy to assemble - no tools required. Simply pull canvas over the frame, zip up and start growing!