Over time, every hydroponic, soil-based or coco coir system can develop fertilizer residue as a natural part of the growing process. This accumulation can result in excess salts that will eventually cause your plants undue stress.
Clear those concerns and get a cleaner system with Flora Kleen.
Use Flora Kleen monthly to purge your hydroponic system or potted plants of excess salts that can accumulate as a result of regular fertilizer application.
- Safe for use in all systems and media while plants are growing
- Dissolves accumulated fertilizer salts
- Reduces plant stress from excess and imbalanced nutrients
- Releases nutrient bonds between plants and systems, also correcting lock-out
- Use as a final flush a few days before harvest to promote maturation and sugaring
Hydroponic Systems (between nutrient changes): Mix 1-2 tsp. Flora Kleen per gallon of water. Use milder solution for young or fragile plants, stronger solution for older and stronger plants close to harvest. Recirculate in hydroponic system for 1 to 2 hours. Drain and refill hydroponic system with fresh nutrient solution/water.
Hydroponic Systems (final flush before harvest): Drain the old nutrient solution and discard. Refill hydroponic reservoir with fresh water and mix 2 tsp per gallon of water. Run this solution during last day or two before harvest.
Soil and Soilless Mixes: Fill a watering can with fresh water and add 1-2 tsp of product. Drench until there is runoff from the bottom of the pot. Resume your regular fertilizer schedule with the next watering.