Fusion Bright 2' x2 bulb High Output T5 LED GROW LIGHT SYSTEM 36w Total. (72w Growing Equiv.) Comes complete with two T5 High Output LED 5500K (Full Spectrum) 18w Grow Light bulbs.
- Low profile - only 9" x 25" x 2.5".
- 24" Long MINI T5 - Perfect for seed-stating, cloning, and microgreens.
- Two 2’ High Output LED Bulbs Included (Over 50000 Hours life 18 Watts per bulb).
- Lamps emit very little heat, allowing you to hang the fixture very close to the plant canopy.
- Solid State Electronic Ballast emit very low heat and is virtually SILENT.
- Electronic Ballast operates on standard Household Current (120v).
- Innovative Design has ballast placed beside lamps, not above lamps, allowing them to last longer.
- Sleek Design and Attractive Finish make this the best looking T5 fixture on the market!
- Top Quality Highly Reflective 95%+ polished Aluminum Reflector for Maximum Light Output.
- Locking Lamp Sockets hold lamps in place properly and will not allow for the lamps to fall out.
- Convenient On/Off Switch.
- Lightweight and Easy to Hang.
- Cable Hangers included with every light.
- Comes with Metal Hangers built into the Light Fixture.
- Best Price for a High Output T-5 LED Grow Light Fixture ANYWHERE!
- cUL Approved unit for use in Canada.
- cUL Approved LED retrofit bulbs. (T5-LED18R, T5-LED36B, T5-LED18W)
T5 fixtures are fast becoming the preferred lighting systems for many plant growers. They are bright enough to grow ALL types of plants. They are very versatile and can be used as seed starters/propagation lighting and as a full term light taking your plants from beginning to end. Safe and cool, these lights do not have a hot, single blinding point of light like H.I.D. lights and are safe used in schools or other environments where H.I.D.’s are undesirable.
T5 fixtures can also supplement existing H.I.D. systems providing needed light spectrum that the H.I.D. bulbs lack. Examples are to add "cool" blue spectrum T5 light to gardens using High Pressure Sodium’s orange/red spectrum or add "warm" red spectrum T5 light to supplement Metal Halide’s blue/white spectrum. You may also choose to use T5 lights as side lighting for your plants to help them fill out better underneath their top canopy.
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE and VALUE.