The Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixture operates at 645 watts with an output of 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt. The Pro 1700e delivers broad, intense light coverage with its 8 passively cooled LED bars allowing you to use it in low rooms, vertical racks, over benches, or even in tents. This powerful, full-spectrum light source is intended for full-term plant growth from the vegetative stage to the higher-light-requiring bloom and finishing stages. Built with premium drivers, Samsung white LEDs and Osram deep-red LEDs, this fixture uses only the highest-quality components.
More details about Gavita Pro 1700e LED 120-277V:
The fixture is dimmable to 50% without any loss of efficiency using the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter and Gavita Master Controllers. The Gavita E-Series LED Adapter - 120-277 V (included) is required for each fixture when using the EL Controller (sold separately); non-controlled fixtures simply operate at 100%.The Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixture and Gavita E-Series LED Adapter are FCC compliant, UL8800, and a maximum ambient operating temperature of 40°C. Sun Grip® light hangers included.Features
- DLC Listed
- 8 passively cooled bars eliminate moving parts and provide full-spectrum, broad-coverage light for full-term growth
- High-output 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt
- Dimmable to 50% when using the Gavita Master Controller and E-Series Adapter
- FCC compliant, UL8800
- Reliably sourced components including Samsung white LEDs and Osram deep-red LEDs make the 1700e built to last
- Sun Grip® light hangers included for quick, easy installation
- Dimensions: 44.1" x 43.7" x 2.3"
- Weight: 28.4 lbs
- Input current at 100%: 2.3 Amps
- Input power at 100%: 645W
- Light source: LED
- Lamp base: Osram and Samsung LEDs