Stretch the growing season to 365 days a year with Lightstick T5 HO grow lamps. Fine-tunes your lighting system to provide optimum spectral energy levels that promotes vigorous plant grow.
- 50% to 80% energy savings compared to T-8 and T-12 fluorescent bulbs
- Retrofit into existing fixtures
- No noise, rapid start, and low heat
- Up to 8 reflector kits can be linked together
- Watts: 54 W
- Voltage: 120V
- Kelvin: 6,400
- Lumens: 5,100
- Unit Dimensions: 48.0” L x 2.625” W x 2.0” H
- Lifespan: 30,000 hours
- Optimum uses: For orchids and bedding plants, cloning and propagation, seedlings, greenhouse, aquariums, computer work area, commercial and residential lighting and more!
- 1 Year warranty
- Fluorescent tube (54W 6400K HO)
- Power cord
- Link cable
- Mounting brackets
- The Lightstick T-5 54W /H.O. fluorescent bulb includes an electronic ballast, clips, and fixtures
T5 fixtures are fast becoming the preferred lighting systems for many plant growers. They are bright enough to grow ALL types of plants. They are very versatile and can be used as seed starters/propagation lighting and as a full term light taking your plants from beginning to end. Safe and cool, these lights do not have a hot, single blinding point of light!
T5 fixtures can also supplement existing H.I.D. systems providing needed light spectrum that the H.I.D. bulbs lack. Examples are to add "cool" blue spectrum T5 light to gardens using High Pressure Sodium’s orange/red spectrum or add "warm" red spectrum T5 light to supplement Metal Halide’s blue/white spectrum. You may also choose to use T5 lights as side lighting for your plants to help them fill out better underneath their top canopy.