Our Mars II series lights use 5w-single chip LEDs. All are made by Epistar in Taiwan. All the chips are specially made to ETL standards, which means the highest quality chips are used. This chip makes the light much brighter than any other competitors with higher penetration. Can replace any MH/HPS system.
- Wattage draw: 364w
- HID Equivalent: 450w
- Hi-intensity Epistar LED's
- 50,000 Hour lifespan (10+ years if the LED lights are on 57% of the time)
- Spectrum: 440nm, 460nm, 630nm, 660nm, 730nm (IR), 2400K-3000K
- Lens angle of 90° - 120°
- No daisy chain
- Coverage area of 3.5' x 3.5' for flowering and 5.5' x 5.5' for veg
- Dimensions: 17" x 17" x 3.5"
- Operating/Input voltage: 85v-265v; Amperage: 3.5 @ 110v/1.8 @ 220v
- Weight: 19.2 lbs
- Recommended height above plants: 12" - 30" depending on growth stage
- Includes power cord and hangers
- 1 year manufacture's warranty
- Grow and Bloom modes: Two onboard switches control the mode of growth
- Powerful Next Gen Epistar™ High-Intensity LED's
- 5w single chip LED's
- Plug & Play, no additional equipment needed to operate
- Run's cooler than traditional HID systems
- Max coverage: Covers a full 3.5' x 3.5' to easily replace a 450-watt HPS
- All Power Cords Included
The Mars II 900 is designed to significantly reduce your costs of growing while ensuring maximum growth from your harvests. Perfect for small spaces or as a supplementary light in your indoor garden. Grow your favorite plants all year long.
With a record-breaking 3.5' x 3.5' coverage, the Mars II 900 can easily replace a 450-watt HPS traditional grow light, produce a superior yield, and higher-quality flowers - all while reducing operational cost by 1/3!