Our Mars Reflector series lights use single chip LEDs. All are made by Epistar in Taiwan. All the chips are specially made to ETL standards, which means the highest quality chips are used. This chip makes the light much brighter than any other competitors with higher penetration. Can replace any MH/HPS system.
- Power consumption: 120V: 102W±5%, 240V: 100.6W±5%
- HID Equivalent: 150w
- Hi-intensity Epistar LED's
- 50,000 Hour lifespan (10+ years if the LED lights are on 57% of the time)
- Spectrum: 440nm, 460nm, 630nm, 660nm, 730nm (IR), 2400K-3000K
- Coverage area of 2' x 2'
- cETL electrically approved for use in Canada
- Operating/Input voltage: 85v-265v; Amperage: 0.847 @ 110v/0.462 @ 220v
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Recommended height above plants: 24" - 30" depending on growth stage
- Includes power cord and hangers
- 2 year manufacture's warranty
- Grow and Bloom modes: Two onboard switches control the mode of growth
- Powerful Next Gen Epistar™ High-Intensity LED's
- Single chip LED
- Plug & Play, no additional equipment needed to operate
- Run's cooler than traditional HID systems
- Max coverage: Covers a full 2' x 2'
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 2"
- Spectra technology delivers uniform coverage at 100% efficiency & power
- Full spectrum for all growing circle! Choose veg or bloom switches for your own growing needs.
- Unique design offers largest coverage area possible without sacrificing performance.
- Modular internal build and fully upgradable, easy warranties!
The Mars Reflector 48 is a powerful single watt LED based unit featuring a custom spectrum diffuser to maximize energy efficiency and coverage area. The compact design, cool operating temperatures and extra-large coverage area makes this series great for small growing areas where there is limited space. The Reflector 48 also feature a “Grow & Bloom” switch for maximum control and energy savings. Choose from Growth and seedling mode (VEG) or Bloom mode.
The Mars Reflector series is the most efficient and cost effective model we offer. Experience impressive results with your harvests. An impressive option for those seeking to get maximum coverage & output per watt, these units performance will exceed your expectations!
Photosynthetic Action Spectrums
The entire Mars Reflector series has the unique feature of changing the spectral output to best suite your gardens current growth cycle. Below is a representation of the available spectrums for each mode Bloom and Growth.
Bloom mode is the maximum output the light can produce. Adding in the red spectrums, during bloom, the device delivers a full spectrum output.
Also known as the vegetative stage, this mode primarily focus on white and blue spectrums.