- Economical,, reliable auto on/off for inline duct fans and other devices.
- Adjustable Temperature range: 40°F (4°C) to 110°F (43°C).
- Can be used in all season.
- 6Ft. grounded cord.
- Dimensions: 5.5"x3.25"x2.25"
- 110V, 60hz
- 5Amp MAX load with replaceable 5 amp fuse.
- cUL listed.
- 1 year limited warranty
- User/Instruction manual click here!
Suncourt DuctStat Temperature Sensitive Switch DS100.
The DuctStat Temperature Sensitive Switch is often paired with inline duct fans to make installation much easier. It eliminates electrical connections at the furnace and automatically turns the fan on and off when mounted to the duct. The switch can also be used to control other devices that you would like to turn on or off due to a change in temperature. Common items used with the DuctStat are fans, heat lamps, alarms, louvers, and other devices. This versatile switch can easily be mounted just about anywhere you need to fit your particular application.